Thursday, October 23, 2008

Day 69: Deut 32:30 - Josh 1:18

Wow, it seems like the last 69 days have, in some way, lead up to this pivotal moment in the Bible. The Israelite people have existed for over 500 years at this point and they've never seen a land that they can call their own. Their forefathers, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob were nomads, and after Joseph died, the entire nation was subject to being slaves and servants to the Egyptians for 400 years! This is such an exciting point in the Bible because I know we've all been at this point whether on a huge scale or perhaps maybe something personal. I believe what God is saying is that we are about to enter into the land that He has given us and we won't have to wait anymore. Soon, we'll be able to look back and see all that we went through to get where we are now and we'll be so thankful for each and every step we took. Whether it's a huge turning point in your life or a small personal battle that is about to end, know that God is right there with you and if you'll let Him, He'll take you all the way to victory!

- Father, thank you for taking me as far as You have. Give me the strength and resolve necessary to finish the job You've put ahead of me so I can go forward and take the land that is rightfully mine. Thank You for being my provision and my portion and thank You in advance for the victory that I am about to experience! -

No comments: