Thursday, September 4, 2008

Day 20: Ex 4:15 - 7:24

We must always remember that excuses will never get us anywhere with God and as long as we're doing what He said, we can't let what's happening around us deter us. Moses had so many opportunities to walk away and change his mind, and, honestly, most of us wouldn't have blamed him if he did. In this passage alone, Moses had 5 separate opportunities to turn and run, yet God gave him the strength to stand firm and continue on with what He told him to do.

Lord, help me to not look to the left or to the right. Give me the strength to continue to do what You've called me to do even when the odds are against me. Help me to remember that no matter how dim things look right now, You will be faithful to illuminate my path if I'll just hold on and follow You. - 

No comments: